White Chocolate Chunk Brownie Triangles
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 27 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 48 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking bar, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Fold in baking bar and walnuts. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- BAKE 27 to 30 minutes. Remove pan from oven; sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips. Return to oven; bake an additional 1 minute or until chips are melted. Spread chips evenly over brownies. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 24 squares. Cut each square in half to form triangles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.