White Chocolate Macadamia Fudge Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- 1 (19.5 oz) Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE brownie mix, butter, egg, water and vanilla in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon until blended. Stir in white baking chips and nuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- REMOVE cap and foil seal from frosting. Microwave openeded container on HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Microwave 10 seconds more; stir until smooth. Dip cooled cookies half-way into frosting. Scrape excess from bottom of cookie on edge of container. Place on wire rack. Allow frosting to set 30 minutes or until hardened.
- TIP For easy clean up, place wax paper under wire racks before dipping cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.