Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 18 cupcakes
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (15.6 oz.) can Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Line 18 regular muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in medium bowl until well blended. Fill the muffin cups half full with brownie batter. Place about 1 tablespoon chocolate chips in the center of batter.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Cool slightly. Remove from muffin pans and let cool completely on wire racks.
- STIR together frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl. Spread over top of cooled cupcakes. Using the container of candy bits included with the frosting, decorate the top of each cupcake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/18), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 42g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.