Brownie Dalmatian Pup Pops
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 135 min
- Yield: 20 pops
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 20 wooden popsicle sticks
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX brownie mix, oil, water, eggs and 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips with wooden spoon in medium bowl until well blended. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 30 minutes until just set. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- PLACE cooled brownies in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil. Cut brownies into 20 rectangular bars. Insert stick into end of each bar. Peel foil from each bar.
- LINE a baking sheet with wax paper. Microwave white baking chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) about 1 minute. Stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time.
- DIP top half of the brownie pops into melted white chips. Sprinkle with remaining miniature chocolate chips to create the Dalmation spots. Lay flat to dry on wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.