Ice Cream Brownie Clownies
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 44 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 9 brownie clowns
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 4 1/2 cups ice cream, any flavor
- 9 sugar ice cream cones
- Assorted candies
- String licorice
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting, or any flavor, chilled
- Decorating bag and star tip
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Position a rack in the lower third of the oven. Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan.
- MIX brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in medium bowl with a wooden spoon until well blended. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 40 to 44 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean (do not overbake). Transfer to wire rack and cool 10 minutes. While brownies are still warm, remove to a cutting board, lifting by foil.
- CUT into 9 squares. Using the bottom of a small glass, gently press and twist to form a half-inch deep indentation into the middle of each brownie. Cool completely. Peel off foil.
- PLACE a rounded scoop of ice cream in center of each brownie, using a 1/2-cup ice cream scoop. Press down slightly to secure. Place cone, wide end down, on top of ice cream to form hat. Freeze until firm.
- REMOVE clowns from freezer. Press candies into ice cream to form eyes and nose, and licorice to form mouth. Using chilled frosting, decorating bag and star tip, make collar around ice cream and decorate the edges of the cone hats. Freeze until firm before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 680 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 30g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 360mg, Total Carbohydrate 95g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 70g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.