Red Raspberry Chocolate Brownie
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 220 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 oz.) bottle Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan or 8 or 9-inch round springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions. Spread batter evenly into baking pan or springform pan. Bake 40 to 44 minutes for 8-inch baking pan. For springform pan, bake 45 to 48 minutes for 8-inch; 36 to 38 minutes for 9-inch pan; cool.
- BEAT cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in raspberry preserves; beat in whipped topping until well blended. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- CREATE swirls in the raspberry cream using the tines of a fork. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- To serve: POUR 2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup on each dessert plate; top with frosted brownie.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie, 1/12 of recipe), Calories 510 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 85g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 65g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.