Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 Dozen Cookies
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, stirred
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well
- STIR together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
- SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- TOP each cookie immediately with a chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/48), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.