Lemon Cranberry Crisps
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries or dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine cake mix, shortening and lemon peel in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until coarse crumbs form. Add lemon juice, egg and dried cranberries. Mix until a smooth dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Dip bottom of glass in flour; flatten cookies to 1/4-inch thickness.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frosting in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Seal. Microwave on HIGH for 5 seconds or just until soft. Knead gently to blend. Cut a very small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle frosting over cookies. Let stand 15 minutes or until frosting is set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.