Easy Lemon Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 90 min
- Ready Time: 270 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Lemon Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Lemon Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Lightly spray bottom of 10 or 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND cake mix and butter in large bowl at low speed until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom and 1 1/2-inches up sides of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, eggs, yogurt and frosting in same bowl at medium speed until smooth. Pour into crust-lined pan. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over filling.
- BAKE 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until center is just set and edges are golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 37g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.