Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Brownie Crumble
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- 1 (19.5 oz) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (1.5 qt.) container mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Decorator sprinkles (optional)
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- STIR peppermint extract into chocolate syrup.
- CUT brownies into 15 servings. Crumble brownies into individual dessert dishes. Top each with a large scoop of ice cream and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup mixture. Garnish with sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.