Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.8 oz.) package Pillsbury® Blueberry Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
CREAM CHEESE TOPPING
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 8 or 9-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- For Coffee Cake: COMBINE quick bread mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes until well blended. Rinse and drain blueberries. Stir gently into batter. Pour into prepared pan.
- For Cream Cheese Topping: BLEND cream cheese, sugar, milk and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Spoon over top of coffee cake by small teaspoonfuls. Swirl with knife.
- BAKE 8-inch pan 40 to 45 minutes; 9-inch pan 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool completely.
- TIP **HIGH ALTITUDE (above 3500 feet): Add 1/4 cup flour to dry mix; decrease water to 1/2 cup. Bake at 400°F. as directed.