Apple Cinnamon Crunch Cake
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (8.1 oz.) package Pillsbury® Apple Cinnamon Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1/3 cups quick rolled oats, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square pan with baking spray with flour.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, brown sugar and 1/2 cup oats in large bowl. Add apple filling packet, water, sour cream, eggs and vanilla. Stir 50 to 75 strokes until well blended. Pour into pan. Combine streusel topping packet, 1/3 cup oats, pecans and butter in small bowl with fork until blended. Crumble over batter in pan.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown and cake springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool slightly before serving.
- TIP **HIGH ALTITUDE (above 3500 feet): Add 2 tablespoons flour to dry mix. Bake as directed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.