Strawberry Fun Cones
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 20 to 22 cupcake cones
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 20 to 22 flat bottom cake ice cream cones
- 1 (15.6 oz.) can Pillsbury® Funfetti® Pink Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Minature tart candies
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Fill cones 2/3 full with batter. Place in muffin cups or in baking pan with sides.
- BAKE 25 to 35 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes. Top with candy bits from frosting and miniature tart candies.