Berry Banana Sundaes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 36 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- Vanilla ice cream
- Banana slices
- Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- Smucker's® Pineapple Flavored Topping
- Smucker's® Strawberry Flavored Topping
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Bake 32 to 36 minutes. Cool completely.
- ARRANGE slices of cake in a bowl with scoops of ice cream. Spoon on chocolate fudge, pineapple and strawberry toppings. Top with banana slices, whipped cream and a cherry.
BERRY CHIPPER CAKE
- STIR 3/4 cups mini chocoate chips into cake batter before baking.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 720 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 123g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 88g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.