Cranberry Pecan Breakfast Bread
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 jar Crosse & Blackwell® Cranberry Chutney
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with no-stick cooking spray. Beat eggs in large bowl, gradually adding 3/4 cup sugar while beating. Continue beating while adding butter, oil and vanilla.
- STIR together flour, 1/2 cup pecans and baking powder in separate bowl. Stir into egg mixture. Fold in chutney. Pour into prepared pan. Mix together topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of batter.
- BAKE 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool 30 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- TIP This bread also works well baked in a 9-inch round cake pan.