Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 package Pillsbury® Pumpkin Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- For Filling: BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add egg, sugar, vanilla and lemon peel. Beat until smooth.
- For Muffins: PLACE 3/4 cup quick bread & muffin mix in small bowl; set aside. Place remaining quick bread & muffin mix in large bowl. Add milk, oil and egg. Stir 50 strokes or until blended.
- FILL each muffin cup with about 1/4 cup batter. Make indentation in center of batter with small measuring spoon coated with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon cream cheese mixture in center of each muffin.
- ADD melted butter to reserved quick bread and muffin mix. Stir with fork until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon topping over each muffin. Bake 20 to 22 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.