Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Treats
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen treats
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Chunky Peanut Butter, stirred
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- CREAM butter, peanut butter, and sugars in large bowl. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, oats, and chocolate chips.
- DROP mixture by rounded teaspoons about 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/42), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.