Peanut Crumb Apple Pie
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Chunky Peanut Butter, stirred
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (30 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Place flour in medium bowl. Blend peanut butter, butter, sugar and salt into flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- SPOON apple pie filling into unbaked crust; sprinkle peanut butter mixture over pie filling.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is hot and crust is golden brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 34g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.