Orange Marmalade Muffins
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 24 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray muffin tins with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in medium bowl. In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Add 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup marmalade and milk. Add all at once to the dry ingredients. Stir quickly and lightly until just mixed (mixture will be lumpy). Fill prepared muffin tins 2/3 full.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- BLEND frosting ingredients in small bowl until smooth. Frost muffins when cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin of 24), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 14g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.