Brownie Sundae Bliss
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) box Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping
- 1 bottle Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 (5 oz.) jar pecans or walnuts in syrup
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Spray 6 jumbo muffin tins with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, dividing batter among prepared muffin tins. Bake 42 to 45 minutes; cool.
- POUR hot fudge topping into 1 quart resealable freezer bag; microwave 20 seconds on HIGH and knead. Snip small corner off bag.
- SQUEEZE caramel syrup onto center of each dessert plate; place brownie in center. Coat one end of a few pecans or walnuts with hot fudge topping; place around base of brownie.
- TOP brownie with scoop of ice cream. Drizzle generously with caramel and hot fudge topping, placing 2 nuts on top. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 1230 (Calories from Fat 390), Total Fat 45g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 100mg, Sodium 700mg, Total Carbohydrate 197g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 141g), Protein 14g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.