Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 6 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12.35 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 6 miniature sugar free chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat the inside of 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and egg. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Press 1 peanut butter cup into center of each cupcake.
- BAKE 29 to 31 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Run a knife around outside edge of cupcakes, touching bottom of pan to release.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie cup), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.