Apple Cobblestone Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- COMBINE oats, raisins, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, apples and molasses. Let set about 30 minutes to allow oats to absorb liquid.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat cookie sheets lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons on prepared sheets. Flatten slightly.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 15), Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.