Lemon Party Cheesecake
This elegant dessert is perfect for any celebration.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 12 squares
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- RESERVE 1/2 cup dry cake mix. Combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and oil in large bowl; mix well (mixture will be crumbly). Press down firmly into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy in same bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add remaining 3 eggs and reserved 1/2 cup cake mix. Beat 1 minute on medium speed. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill thoroughly. Cut into squares to serve. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 480mg, Total Carbohydrate 63g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.