Brownie Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup, or fruit dessert topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions. Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool 1 hour. Chill. Garnish with chocolate syrup. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.