Strawberry Brownie Torte
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 (4 oz.) container (1 3/4 cups) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart (about 1 1/2 lbs.) fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch round layer cake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Line with wax paper, extending paper up sides of pans; spray wax paper with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies; pour into prepared pans.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Cool.
- MIX sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl; beat in pudding mix. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- PLACE one brownie layer on serving plate. Top with half each of the pudding mixture and strawberries. Repeat layers. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of torte), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 79g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 63g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 10%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.