- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 2 dozen muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 24 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- BEAT butter, sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- ADD pumpkin; mix well. Gradually stir in flour mixture only until moistened. Stir in mincemeat. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full. Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans; serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1), Calories 212 (Calories from Fat 56), Total Fat 6.3g (Saturated Fat 3.7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 34mg, Sodium 232mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 19.9g), Protein 2.3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 82%, Vitamin C 1%, Calcium 4%, Iron 7%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.