Chocolate Fudge Surprise Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Place 24 paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- BEAT cake mix, oil, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Remove 1/2 cup batter and stir in hot fudge topping until evenly blended. Put 2 tablespoons yellow batter in the bottom of each baking cup. Place 1 heaping teaspoon fudge batter in middle of each cupcake. Top with 1 tablespoon yellow batter, smoothing to cover fudge.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack. Frost with chocolate fudge frosting
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.