Peanut Butter Brownies
- Prep Time: 0 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 0 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, stirred
- 3/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1 cup peanut butter or semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 5 tablespoons milk
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brown sugar, 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and 1/2 cup butter in medium bowl; mix until smooth. Add eggs; beat until well mixed.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt; stir into peanut butter mixture. Add peanut butter or chocolate chips, if desired. Stir until well mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides. Cool on wire rack.
- COMBINE remaining peanut butter, remaining butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and three tablespoons milk. Beat until smooth.
- STIR in milk until frosting is spreading consistency. Spread over brownies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.