Cheesecake Layered Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using the oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes. Beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch in small bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour cheesecake mixture evenly over partially baked brownie.
- BAKE 28 to 30 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool. Spread with frosting. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.