Brownie Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 85 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie according to package directions for chewy brownies. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 minutes or until set.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 300°F. Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Remove side of springform pan. Garnish as desired.
- TIP Chocolate chips may fall to top of brownie layer during baking.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 480 (Calories from Fat 260), Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 38g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.