Double Peanut Butter Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (6 oz.) peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, eggs and water in medium bowl. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle peanut butter chips evenly over top. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over chips. Sprinkle with peanuts, pressing down into top.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool thoroughly. Cut into bars.
- TIP Do not add oil to brownie mixture.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 36), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.