Mince Oatmeal Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 25 min
- Yield: about 5 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets generously with no-stick cooking spray. Combine oats, sugar, flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add oil, eggs and water. Mix well. Stir in mincemeat.
- DROP by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from baking sheets. Cool on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 60), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.