Spiced Apple Crisp
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 cups peeled, sliced apples, cut 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick
- 1 1/3 cups None Such® Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 1/3 cups None Such® Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup old fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine apples and mincemeat in prepared pan and mix thoroughly.
- COMBINE brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and oats in large bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle topping over fruit mixture.
- BAKE 35 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 38g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.