Pecan Pie Cookie Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar and butter in large bowl. Spread on bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 minutes.
- BEAT together egg, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and remaining brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in pecans. Pour on top of baked cookie layer.
- BAKE 25 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.