Caramel Rocky Road Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 125 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, oats, butter, sugar, baking soda and salt in food processor. Pulse until ingredients are mixed and resemble coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/2 cup peanuts. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture; press remainder onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- SPREAD sweetened condensed milk over crust. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate chips and remaining 1 cup peanuts. Crumble reserved crumb mixture over chocolate chips.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until crumb mixture is lightly browned. Cool until firm, at least 1 hour. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.