Sour Cream Mince Pie
- Prep Time: 18 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat, crumbled
- 1 cup R.W. Knudsen® Apple Juice, or water
- 1 tablespoon Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 medium all-purpose apple, cored, pared and chopped
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 2 cups (1 pint) sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Combine mincemeat and apple juice in small saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil briskly 1 minute.
- STIR flour into apples to coat in medium bowl; stir in mincemeat. Pour into pie crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sour cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla in small bowl; beat until smooth. Pour evenly over mincemeat mixture. Sprinkle with nuts. Return to oven; bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until set. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 32g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.