Oat Brownie Shortcakes with Strawberries
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 20 min
- Yield: 8 shortcakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (13.5 oz) package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Extreme Premium Brownie Mix
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 (7-oz.) can whipped cream
- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh strawberries
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat cookie sheet lightly with no-stick spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, walnut packet from brownie mix, oats, milk and egg in large bowl. Mix well. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet, making 16 cookies. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.
- PLACE 1 brownie cookie flat-side up on individual dessert plate. Top each with whipped cream, sliced strawberries and another cookie flat-side down. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with a strawberry slice. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 shortcake of 8), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 29g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.