Brownie Marshmallow Swirl
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 31 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 20 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package using oil, water and eggs. Cool completely.
- SPREAD marshmallow cream over cooled brownies. Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 20 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle frosting over marshmallow cream. Swirl with knife to create marbling effect.
- REFRIGERATE 15 minutes. To cut cleanly, lightly coat knife with no-stick cooking spray, as needed. Run knife around inside edge of pan to release. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/20 of recipe), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.