Caramel Turtle Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.1 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Caramel Turtle Delight Dessert Kit
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups extra creamy frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 maraschino cherries with stems, drained
- HEAT oven to 375° F. Spray an 8x8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Blend cake mix, water, oil and egg in a medium bowl using a spoon or spatula for 50 to 75 strokes or until mix is blended. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes.
- POKE 30 holes into cooled cake with the handle of a wooden spoon. Cut corner from one caramel flavored filling pouch. Fill holes with caramel. Spread remaining caramel from that pouch on cake.
- BLEND contents of second caramel flavored filling pouch with whipped topping. Spread evenly over cake. Cut small corner from chocolate flavored syrup pouch. Drizzle over topping in overlapping pattern. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with cherries. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.