Orange Streusel Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 40 min
- Yield: 6 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 6 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE pancake mix in medium bowl. Beat egg in small bowl. Blend in sour cream and orange marmalade. Add to mix, stirring just until moistened. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups. Melt butter in small bowl. Using a fork, cut in sugar and flour until evenly moistened and crumbs form. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon on top of each muffin.
- BAKE 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Run a knife around edge of each muffin before removing from pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 450mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.