Fudgy Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter Spread
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Line muffin cups with paper bake cups. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl with electic mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat on a medium speed 2 minutes.
- BLEND 6 tablespoons peanut butter and hot fudge topping in small bowl until completely combined. Spoon 2 tablespoons cake batter into each muffin cups. Spoon 2 teaspoons peanut butter mixture into center of batter. Top with 1 tablespoon cake batter. Bake 19 to 21 minutes or until cupcakes appear done in center. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST cupcakes with chocolate fudge frosting. Place remaining 1/2 cup peanut butter into small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 10 seconds. Knead until smooth. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle peanut butter over cupcakes. Let stand 15 minutes or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 11g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.