Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 210 min
- Yield: 18 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, water and 2 eggs in large bowl; stir 50 strokes with spoon. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Mix in remaining 2 eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over warm brownie.
- STIR jam until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect. Bake additional 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool 1 hour. Loosely cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or more. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/18 of recipe), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.