Funfetti® Brownie Cut-Outs
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 to 16 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- Food color
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package using oil, water and eggs. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 31 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cover with foil. Freeze 30 minutes.
- REMOVE brownies from pan by lifting with edges of foil. Place on cutting board. Trim off edges. Cut into shapes with 2 1/2-inch cookie cutter. If brownies become too soft to cut easily, return to freezer for 15 minutes. Remove excess crumbs with pastry brush.
- ADD food color to frosting. Frost as desired. Sprinkle with candy bits.
- TIP To decorate: Place 1/4 cup frosting in corner of resealable plastic bag. Twist bag, pushing frosting to corner. Cut a small hole off corner of bag. Squeeze frosting to decorate.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 cutouts), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 64g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 50g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.