Raspberry Brownie Indulgence
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Family Size Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury Easy Frost® Decadent Chocolate Fudge No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom only of 8-inch springform pan or 8-inch round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package using the oil, water and eggs. Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around edges of brownie, remove outer sleeve from springform pan. If using round cake pan, invert brownie onto cooling rack, then turn right side up. Cool completely.
- SPREAD preserves over cooled brownie to within 1/2-inch of edge.
- POINT five-star tip of at a 45° angle to outer edge of brownie. Press nozzle, creating a ribbon of frosting as you move across the middle of the brownie, dividing it in half. Add 3 more equally spaced ribbons, about 1/2-inch apart, on each side of center ribbon. Turn brownie a quarter turn to the right. Create another ribbon across the middle, overlapping the previous ribbons. Add 3 more ribbons, about 1/2-inch apart, on each side of center ribbon.
- MAKE a zig-zag border by pointing five-star tip straight down at edge of brownie. Press nozzle, moving it quickly in a zig-zag motion, about 3/4-inch wide, all around the edge, being careful not to run off the outer edge.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of recipe), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 44g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.