Berry Lemon Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 36 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 2 8-inch round cake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Bake 32 to 36 minutes. Cool completely.
- COMBINE frosting, whipped topping and lemon peel. Spread 1/2 cup on bottom cake layer. Top with raspberries. Place other cake layer on top. Frost side and top of cake. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- PREPARE cake mix using 1/2 cup water, oil, eggs and 1/2 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate. Bake as directed, allowing for additional time if needed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 49g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.