White Chocolate Ganache Brownies with Strawberries
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 6 cups sliced fresh strawberries, sweetened to taste
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 31 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE cream in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH until cream just comes to a boil, about 1 minute. Add baking chips, stirring until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over cooled brownies. Chill at least 1 hour. Cut into bars. Serve topped with sweetened strawberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 1 brownie), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.