Funfetti® Holiday Treats
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 6 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened*
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury® Easy Frost Vanilla Dream No-Fuss Frosting
- OR Pillsbury® Easy Frost Decadent Chocolate Fudge No-Fuss Frosting
- Holiday decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Divide dough into fourths. Shape each piece of dough into long rope, 1/2-inch in diameter. Cut into 2-inch pieces. Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Frost by applying frosting in a zig zag pattern. Decorate with holiday sprinkles.
- TIP *To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
- FUNFETTI CRANBERRY NUT TREATS: Stir in 1/2 cup dried cranberries, 1/2 cup white baking chips and 1/2 cup chopped pecans before dividing dough into fourths. After cutting into 2-inch pieces, roll in 1 cup finely chopped pecans before baking. Frost and decorate as above, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.52g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.