Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cranberry Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Dark Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cookie mix, brown sugar, melted butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until evenly moistened. Stir 50 strokes or until well blended. Stir in cranberries. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Place frosting in resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Push frosting to one corner. Cut small piece off corner. Drizzle frosting over bars. Allow frosting to set 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.