Funfetti® Seasonal Cut-Out Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen cut-outs
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix, seasonal variety of choice
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened*
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Valentine's Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting, or seasonal variety of choice
- Decorator sprinkles or colored sugar
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Frost and decorate as desired.
- TIP *To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
- HALLOWEEN - Use pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter. Frost with Easy Frost Halloween Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting and decorate as desired.
- HOLIDAY - Use tree-shaped or ornament-shaped cookie cutter. Frost with Easy Frost Holiday Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting and decorate as desired.
- VALENTINE - Use heart-shaped cookie cutter. Frost with Easy Frost Valentine's Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting and decorate as desired.
- TIP To write or to make fine lines with Easy Frost, remove the five-star tip and use the inside nozzle. Place five-star tip back on can when finished.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 20g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.