Hot Fudge Brownie Dessert
Rena Reed Lily, KY Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010 Finalist
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- 2 (19.5 oz.) packages Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, at room temperature
- 4 EGGLAND’S BEST eggs
- 3/4 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 jar (11.75 oz) Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In large bowl, stir together brownie mixes, butter, coffee, eggs and pecans until well blended. Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat milk and fudge topping over medium-low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot (mixture must be hot). Cool brownies 5 minutes; poke several times with long-tined fork, wiping fork with paper towel if necessary. Pour hot fudge mixture over brownies. Cool 35 minutes before serving. Serve warm with whipped topping.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010
®Land O’ Lakes is a registered trademark of Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc.
Fisher and Chef’s Naturals are registered trademarks of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., Elgin, IL 60123-7820
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe), Calories 640 (Calories from Fat 260), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 88g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 65g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.